You can make toll-free and outbound calls to the US and Canada for a flat fee with the Zoom Audio US & Canada subscription. Subscriptions can be made monthly or annually for this add-on.
Prerequisites for Zoom Audio US & Canada
- Accounts under the Business, Education, and Enterprise categories
How to add an Audio US & Canada subscription
- Become a member of Zoom by logging in.
- Then go to the Account Management section on the left. Click on Billing.
- Click on Interested in other products on the Current Plans tab. Select the Audio Conferencing option and then click Add to Cart.
- Select the Zoom Audio US and Canada option.
- You will be prompted to save and continue.
- Check what has been changed. If you want to proceed, click on Save and Continue.
- Once you have completed the purchase, click on Place Order.
Read it also –
|Requesting A Number Port For Us Canada Or Puerto Rico In Zoom|
|Requesting A Project Port In Zoom App Us Canada Puerto Rico|
|Requesting A Toll Free Number Port In Zoom App Us Canada|
Frequently Asked Question
Does Zoom work between US and Canada?
Among the features offered by Zoom Audio’s US & Canada subscription plan is a flat rate for toll-free and call-out minutes to the United States and Canada. As an add-on, you can subscribe to this service on a monthly or yearly basis. As a matter of fact, you will need to ensure that you have the same amount of Zoom Audio US & Canada licenses as you have paid licenses on your account in order for you to be able to access Zoom Audio’s features.
Can I use Zoom from another country?
Meetings can be started or joined from any location around the world. In the case that you are using a firewall or proxy server, make sure that the security settings for that firewall or proxy server are set correctly if you are on a corporate network.
How do I change my region on Zoom?
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into the Zoom website.
- You can access the settings by clicking the Settings button on the navigation panel.
- On the Audio Conferencing tab, click the Audio Conferencing button under the Audio Conferencing section of the menu.
- If you scroll down to the section that refers to the global dial-in countries/regions, you will see an Edit icon located within the section after you have selected the Global dial-in countries/regions tab on the left side of your screen.
- If you would like to have a webinar or a meeting where participants are coming from different countries, you will need to select the countries.
- Once you have made your changes, click the Save button.
Are Zoom calls free in Canada?
The ease of use, high quality video and audio capabilities, as well as collaboration features of video conferencing software (opens in new tab), such as Zoom, are some of the advantages of video conferencing software (opens in new tab). Furthermore, you are able to download the basic version of the software for free.
How do I join a US Zoom meeting in Canada?
Chrome should now be open in your browser. Join Zoom by going to join.zoom.us and entering Enter the meeting ID that was provided to you by the host or organizer when you joined Zoom. Join the program by clicking the Join button.
Can I use Zoom internationally for free?
Many countries now offer free calls to Zoom meetings in order to allow you to participate in them. If your job requires you to work with people around the world, UIT has just implemented a new tool that will make it easier for you to collaborate with your colleagues around the world. There are now toll-free or toll numbers in over 90 countries that Zoom participants can use when they call in to meetings from abroad.