This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
You can make toll-free and outbound calls to the US and Canada for a flat fee with the Zoom Audio US & Canada subscription. Subscriptions can be made monthly or annually for this add-on.
Having the same number of Zoom Audio US and Canada licenses as you have paid licenses is important. It is relatively straightforward to do, for example, in the case of a Business account with 10 paid licenses, in order to acquire a Zoom Audio license for US and Canada.
Prerequisites for Zoom Audio US & Canada
- Accounts under the Business, Education, and Enterprise categories
How to add an Audio US & Canada subscription
- Become a member of Zoom by logging in.
- Then go to the Account Management section on the left. Click on Billing.
- Click on Interested in other products on the Current Plans tab. Select the Audio Conferencing option and then click Add to Cart.
- Select the Zoom Audio US and Canada option.
Note: Zoom Audio US and Canada subscriptions are only available on a monthly basis.
- You will be prompted to save and continue.
- Check what has been changed. If you want to proceed, click on Save and Continue.
- Once you have completed the purchase, click on Place Order.