Zoom subscriptions and add-ons can be canceled at any time by contacting support.
Please refer to Zoom’s terms of service for more information on cancellation policies.
It is possible to terminate a free (basic) account.
Read it also-
|Canceling A Zoom Subscription On Google Play In Zoom App|
How to cancel a Pro (paid) Zoom Subscription
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- From the Account Management section, go to Billing and then click on View Bills.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel from the Current Plans tab, and click Cancel Subscription when you are ready to stop your subscription from automatically renewing.
- When you are finished, click Cancel Subscription to confirm your request.
- Select the reason you do not want your subscription to be renewed.
- Click the Submit button once you have completed it.
Clicking the Submit button will update the status of your plan to Canceled. During the remainder of your
- subscription term, you will continue to have access to your paid plan.Please select Reactivate Plan on the Current Plans page if you would no longer like the plan to be canceled. If you do not wish to have the plan cancelled, this can be done by selecting Cancel Plan on the Cancel Plan page.
Note: Please note that if the server asks you to Contact Sales instead of Cancel Subscription, you will need to use the Contact Sales and Account Executive link to do the cancellation with our sales team.
How to get Refunds for Zoom paid plans
When you cancel your plan through the web portal, you will be given the option to request a refund if your account is eligible for one:
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Click the Billing tab on the left side, then click Account Management.
- To stop your subscription from being automatically renewed, click Cancel Subscription under the Current Plans tab. It will then enable you to locate the plan you want to cancel.
- In case your account qualifies for a refund, please click on the Help button. As soon as you click on the next button, you will be informed of the exact amount of your refund.
- The cancellation of your subscription can be done by clicking Cancel and Refund and agreeing to the refund terms.
Note: An account having been billed previously must not have had any charges since the last time a charge was made to this account.
|Canceling And Refunding A Zoom Event|
|Canceling Your Zoom Events Ticket And Refund Policies|
|Refunding Zoom Events Tickets Purchased In A Foreign Currency|
|Partial Refund Policy For On Zoom|
How to cancel an Add-On (paid) subscription
- Log in to Zoom’s website by entering your email address and password.
- Next, select Billing from the Account Management menu.
- If you would like to turn off auto-renewals for any of the add-ons, click Cancel Subscription in the Current Plans section. This will unsubscribe you from all the add-ons for the time remaining on your subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my Zoom account payment?
Can I get a refund from Zoom subscription?
When you cancel your Zoom account through the Zoom web portal, a refund can be requested if your account is eligible for one. Sign in to the Zoom web portal to request a refund. Go to Account Management, then click Billing to request a refund.
What happens if I cancel my Zoom subscription?
How do I check my Zoom subscription?
Can I cancel Zoom subscription after one month?
How do I remove a saved card from Zoom?
- You need to be logged into OnZoom.
- You can find your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Attendee Payments and Billing from the drop-down menu.
- To delete a card, click the ellipses that are located in the top-right corner of the card.
- You will be able to remove the card from the list.
What is subscription cycle in Zoom?
How do I contact Zoom billing?
- Contact Sales.
- Plans & Pricing.
- Request a Demo.
- Webinars and Events.
Why can’t I delete my Zoom account?
How much is Zoom Pro monthly?
|Pro||$14.99per host per month|
|Business||$19.99per waiting room , the screen will change to the following screen. Please wait until the host per month|
|Enterprise||$19.99per waiting room , the screen will change to the following screen. Please wait until the host per month|
How does Zoom billing work?
How do I unsubscribe from Zoom email?
- You need to be logged into Zoom in order to find out.
- Click Settings on the left side of the page to find out.
- Scroll down to the Email Notification section.
- The toggle below enables or disables the following meeting-related notifications – optional – depending on your preferences:
What is the difference between Zoom Basic and Zoom Pro?
How much is Zoom subscription for a year?
Zoom’s pricing plans are listed below.
It is worth mentioning that the Free version of the software is limited in meetings time to 40 minutes, so it is more suitable for personal use than for intensive professional use of the software. A pro plan costs $14.99 per month per license, or $149.90 per year per license, saving you $30 over the regular plan.
Can I cancel my Zoom subscription at any time?