Recommended Equipment for Mid-size Zoom Room:
- HDTV monitor (or 2 monitors for dual screen)
- Aver CAM520 or Logitech PTZ Pro
- Multiple Multiple MXL AC404 with Samsung M360 Soundbar Soundbar or Revolabs UC500
- Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Quad-Core Intel i7 or Mac mini (i7)
- iPad or iPad mini
Cable and accessories:
- One HDMI (and one Thunderbolt or DisplayPort-HDMI Adapter for Dual Screen)
- RJ45 internet cable x 1
- Heckler iPad Stand Heckler iPad Stand
Configure the Zoom Room:
- Connect your TV to the HDMI port and Thunderbolt / DP port on your Mac Mini or PC.
- Connect an Ethernet cable (RJ45 cable) to the network port.
- Connect the Logitech PTZ PRO or Aver CAM 520 to the USB port.
- Connect the MXL AC404 or Revolabs UC 500 to the USB port.
- Turn on your Mac Mini or PC.
- Pair your Bluetooth mouse and keyboard with your Mac / PC.
- Turn on the iPad and connect to WiFi.
- Check network connectivity to https://zoom.us on Mac / PC and iPad .
- Upgrade the firmware on the Aver CAM520 and Revolabs UC500 or UC1500 .
- Configure Zoom Room software on Mac / PC and iPad.
Completed Zoom Room
Once setup is complete, the mouse and keyboard can be hidden from view because they are very limited.