This is a list of recommended hardware to set up the Zoom room . Sample room settings sample room setups can see some of this video video please look at.
Recommended Equipment for Mid-size Zoom Room:
- HDTV monitor (or 2 monitors for dual screen)
- Aver CAM520 or Logitech PTZ Pro
- Multiple Multiple MXL AC404 with Samsung M360 Soundbar Soundbar or Revolabs UC500
- Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Quad-Core Intel i7 or Mac mini (i7)
- iPad or iPad mini
Cable and accessories:
- One HDMI (and one Thunderbolt or DisplayPort-HDMI Adapter for Dual Screen)
- RJ45 internet cable x 1
- Heckler iPad Stand Heckler iPad Stand
Configure the Zoom Room:
- Connect your TV to the HDMI port and Thunderbolt / DP port on your Mac Mini or PC.
- Connect an Ethernet cable (RJ45 cable) to the network port.
- Connect the Logitech PTZ PRO or Aver CAM 520 to the USB port.
- Connect the MXL AC404 or Revolabs UC 500 to the USB port.
- Turn on your Mac Mini or PC.
- Pair your Bluetooth mouse and keyboard with your Mac / PC.
- Turn on the iPad and connect to WiFi.
- Check network connectivity to https://zoom.us on Mac / PC and iPad .
- Upgrade the firmware on the Aver CAM520 and Revolabs UC500 or UC1500 .
- Configure Zoom Room software on Mac / PC and iPad.
Completed Zoom Room
Once setup is complete, the mouse and keyboard can be hidden from view because they are very limited.
How to install Zoom Rooms (including Apple ID setting)
Testing Zoom Rooms settings
Set up Zoom Rooms with DTEN (15 minutes)
[Administrator] Add Zoom Room to the controller
Getting Started with Zoom Rooms for Touch Display