You can do the following tests by setting Zoom Rooms without a license
- Test the Zoom Room Function
- Video and audio test for transmission and reception
However, what can not be done in the test
When testing or joining a meeting from an unlicensed room, the functionality is limited.
Examples of restricted features.
- Participant invitation
- Record content,
This article contains the following:
- Set Test Zoom Room
- Start a test meeting
- Attend a meeting
- Mac computer, iPad
but meet hardware requirements
How to set up a test Zoom room
- Install the Zoom Room application on your computer and the Zoom Room application on your controller device.
- Open the Zoom Room application on your computer.
- Open the Zoom Room app on the controller.
- The pairing code is displayed on the computer. Enter this code into the controller.
- This will allow the Zoom room to start a test meeting and join the meeting. Please refer to here forhow to set up ZoomRooms .
Start a test meeting
To start a test meeting , tap Start Test Meeting on the controller .
※ The test meeting has limited functions for testing the transmission and reception of video and audio. You can not invite participants, record content, or share content.
Attend a meeting
You can join the meeting from an unauthorized room. This allows you to share video and audio, and view the screen you shared with others. You can not invite participants, record content, or share content.
- Enter the meeting ID.
- Tap the join button.