By default, the same domain can be seen.
After changing the setting “Do not show contacts in the same domain”, those who created the account will be invisible to each other by default.
If you create an account when the above settings are turned on, contacts in the same domain will automatically be displayed in Contacts by default.
Read it also –
|Automatically Display The Contacts In My Company With Domain Definition|
To change the same domain to an invisible setting
- It is necessary to change the setting in [ Login ] → [IM Management] → [IM Setting] → [Visibility] from the browser.
- Set Show contacts in the same domain to [Off].
It may not be preferred to see from the beginning.
We have issued a request for improvement to the manufacturer so that we can change the initial settings here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a domain in Zoom?
How do I change my Zoom display name?
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- In the bottom right corner, tap More .
- Tap your account name. …
- Tap Display Name.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name for your account profile name.
- Display Names are names that others on Zoom can see (e.g., first names, full names, and nicknames).
What is my Zoom display name?
Why does my Zoom say Zoom user?
What does only authenticated users mean in Zoom?