If subtitles are used during a meeting or webinar, you can use subtitles as participants.
- Zoom PC or Mac version 3.5.37712.0111 or later (caption input or display)
- Zoom Room / Touch version 3.6x or later version 3.6x and higher (view captions only) for Mac or PC
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller version 3.6x or higher version 3.6x and higher (view captions only)
- Zoom on iOS or Android version 4.0.1521.0116 or later (caption display only)
- Capable of meeting with subtitles
Learn how to use subtitles in the Zoom room.
Learn how to use closed captions with Zoom Rooms .
How to display subtitles
Windows | Mac
- A notification is displayed when subtitles are used.
- In a meeting, it is displayed on the control at the bottom of the screen.
In the webinar, this is displayed in the controls at the top of the screen.
- When a subtitle is selected, a caption is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Optional: If you need to adjust the caption size,
click the arrow next to Stop / Start Video and select Video Settings.
- Click on accessibility
- Move the font size slider in the subtitles section to adjust the caption size.
Android | iOS
- Log in to your Zoom account with the Zoom app.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Choose a meeting.
Switch on the subtitle option.
- If you are in a meeting where subtitles are available, they will automatically be displayed on the screen.