If you do not have calendar integration with Zoom Rooms, the controller will not display the next meeting. In such cases, you can join the meeting by entering your meeting ID and passcode. This article describes how to start and join a meeting in Zoom Rooms, which is not linked to a calendar.
- Meeting ID
- Meeting passcode
Table of contents
- Instant meeting
- Invite participants to start an instant meeting
- Enter your meeting ID and passcode to join
An instant meeting is a meeting that starts on the spot without booking the meeting.
- Tap Start in the left menu of the controller .
- Tap Start on the right .
Invite participants to start an instant meeting
- Tap Start on the controller .
- Select Zoom Rooms or the person you want to call in the search window.
- Tap Start .
- When the other party taps [Allow] , the instant meeting starts.
Enter the meeting ID to join the meeting
- Tap Join in the left menu of the Zoom Rooms controller .
- Enter the 9- to 11-digit meeting ID in ① and tap [ Join ] in ② .
- Enter your passcode and tap Join .
- I was able to attend the meeting.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you join someone’s Zoom Room?
- Using the Zoom mobile app, sign in with your Zoom account.
- Select the Meetings tab from the menu bar.
- You will need to find the meeting and select it.
- You can join the room by tapping the Join from Room button. As soon as you download the mobile app, Zoom Rooms local to your location will be found. The sharing key will be displayed within the Zoom Room display if there isn’t a sharing key displayed there already, in the event no such files are detected, and the sharing key needs to be entered.
How do I add someone else’s Zoom meeting to my Zoom calendar?
- Using the Zoom website, sign in with your account and password.
- You can find the settings menu under the navigation menu.
- Click on the Meetings tab on the left side of the screen.
- You can find Schedule Privilege under the Other section of the menu.
- Select the Assign scheduling privileges to option, and then click the Add button.
- There is a text box where you can enter your username or your email address under Users.
How do I integrate calendar with Zoom Room?
Which calendar systems are supported in Zoom rooms?
Is Zoom rooms the same as Zoom?
Why can’t I join a Zoom meeting?
Zoom should be uninstalled and reinstalled
Despite the fact that you have the Zoom client installed on your computer, there may be times when you are unable to join a Zoom meeting even though you already have the client installed on your computer. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom client may be able to help you fix this problem.