- Create a Zoom meeting with the calendar extension (Google Calendar, O365, etc.)
- Create a Zoom meeting with the app
- Create a Zoom meeting on the Zoom portal site
How to change the language of the invitation
When creating a Zoom meeting in Google Calendar or Outlook
- Go to https://zoom.us/profile .
- Scroll to the footer.
- Click Edit to the right of the language .
- Select the language you want to send in the invitation. Here, “Japanese” is selected.
- Click Save Changes .
- Create a meeting from your calendar.
- An invitation will be created automatically in the language selected in 3.
When creating a Zoom meeting in the app
- Change the language of the app.
- Click the [^] on the taskbar, move the cursor to the Zoom icon, and right-click.
- [Switching of language] and align the cursor, you will see a list of available languages.
- Select the language you want to change.
- The app will restart.
- Create a meeting from [Schedule] on the app screen .
- An invitation will be created automatically in the language selected in step 4.
When creating a Zoom meeting on the Zoom portal site
- [ ] Click to access to the schedule creation screen.
Select the language at the bottom right.
- The page refreshes.
- Enter the required items for the meeting and click Save .
- ” The participants invited in the” field [to copy the invitation] and click.
- Paste it in an email and send an invitation.
How to add an international phone number to join by phone
- The administrator signs in to the Zoom portal site.
- Select the account management, [ ] and then click.
- [ ] and then click the tab.
- Click the pencil mark below the toll call and select the country you want to add.
- Click Save .
- Create a meeting and verify that the international phone number has been added to your invitation.
I want to change the language change of invitations sent from Zoom Rooms
How to schedule a meeting
Customize webinar email settings
How to invite others to a meeting?
How to delegate host authority to another person and leave the meeting
- How to easily call out to H.323 / SIP device in zoom app
- How to join a Zoom meeting without installing the Zoom App
- How to start a meeting from Zoom Rooms
- How to attend a Zoom Meeting
- How to Join a Zoom meeting on iOS or Android
- How to connect to Zoom from a Sony TV conferencing system
- Can I join a meeting from Zoom Rooms that is not linked to the calendar?
- Before trial As Basic User – How to delete or terminate my Zoom account
- Firewall or Proxy Server Setting Configuration Requirements in Zoom App
- Zoom Bandwidth Requirements and Participant Bandwidth Limits
- How to Download the Zoom App
- Register a user (import as a CSV file) in Zoom App
- Required network bandwidth for Zoom App (updated)
- System requirements for Zoom App (iOS, iPadOS and Android)
- How many months can a trial license be used in Zoom App?