A Zoom Room near you can be used to join a Zoom meeting using the Zoom iOS mobile app. You must have the same Zoom account for your personal account and Zoom Room.
Prerequisites for joining a Zoom Room meeting with an iOS device
- A version of Zoom Rooms higher than 5.0.5 is required
- Version 5.0.5 or higher of Zoom Rooms Controller is required
How to join a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
- Using the Zoom iOS app, sign in to your Zoom account.
- Let’s schedule a meeting.
- You will need to tap the Settings button.
- Select Meetings from the drop-down menu.
- The Zoom Room Detection option should be enabled under the General section.
Click the toggle to enable the setting if it is disabled by default.
- The name of the Zoom Room will be shown in a notification when you are close to one that is available.
- To join the meeting, tap the Join button next to the topic you wish to join.
- In order to join the meeting from the Zoom Room that is nearby, you will need to tap Join from Room.