There is a list of all meetings scheduled in the room that can be found on the Home screen in Zoom Rooms for Touch. There is a START button next to each Zoom meeting on the meeting list if the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, so that you can start a Zoom meeting right away. If you are outside of the Zoom Room, you can also join a meeting that has already been started or start your own instant meeting.
Prerequisites starting or joining meetings using Zoom Rooms for Touch
- You will need Zoom Rooms for Windows with 5.3.0 or higher installed.
- The Windows 8.1 operating system or higher is required
- The computer must be installed with touch drivers
- Multi-monitor setup or a single touchscreen monitor
- Devices that are compatible with Zoom Room Appliance
How to start a scheduled meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
The scheduled meetings for a Zoom Room that is associated with a calendar resource will appear on the screen if that Zoom Room is associated with that calendar resource. It is easy to start a Zoom meeting by tapping on the START button if the meeting has been scheduled as a Zoom meeting.
How to start an instant meeting or call a SIP/H.323 room in Zoom Rooms for Touch
A meeting with a SIP/H.323 room can be started by following these steps:
- To create a new meeting, tap on the down arrow beside New Meeting.
- You can call H.323/SIP by tapping on the Call H.323/SIP button.
- Tap the Call button after you have entered the IP address or E.164 number.
How to join a meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
It is possible to join a meeting that is currently in progress from your Zoom Rooms for Touch as long as you know the meeting ID.
- The first thing you need to do is tap Join from the home screen. A keypad will appear on the screen.
- You will need to enter the meeting ID of the meeting you wish to join.
- Click on the Join Meeting button. The in-meeting controls will be available to you once you are logged into the meeting.