We will analyze the reasons why Zoom crashes, and also write solutions to such bugs. Due to the heavy load on the platform, errors can occur, the solutions to which are often very simple.
Why is Zoom crashing?
The reasons why Zoom kicks out of the conference can be:
- The conference organizer disconnected you;
- The organizer has completed the online session;
- When using the basic tariff, the 40-minute limit is over and the conference is closed for all participants;
- There was a weak or overloaded Internet connection, in which case error 1006 crashes.
- If this error appears, then restart the router and computer. When using public Wi-Fi, the conference may slow down due to the large number of devices connected to the Internet.
Zoom slows down
If you use the application on a mobile phone, check the free memory on your phone. The zoom may slow down, freeze due to lack of free space on the device.
Stay tuned, if the program offers to download a new version, we recommend that you always update the application, since at the same time it also updates the level of personal data protection.
If the program does not start at all, pay attention to what error it writes. The following bugs in which Zoom does not enter:
- Restarting the platform servers. Try to enter the program in a few minutes, when the load eases and you can start or connect to the conference;
- Another reason why Zoom won’t start is the high load on the PC, open the task manager to make sure that no other program is slowing down the computer. In this case, close the program that loads the PC the most, then restart the computer.
Why is my Zoom kicking me out?
Why does Zoom keep kicking me out after 40 minutes?
How do I fix Zoom meeting problem?
Change your connection if it doesn’t work. If you’re using a mobile device and having trouble maintaining a good video connection while on a Zoom call, you might want to try moving to a different location that has a better connection.
Check the speed of the connection.
Adjust Zoom settings.
How do I fix the Zoom app on my computer?
How do I clear my Zoom cache?
- To access the device’s settings, tap the gear symbol.
- Tap Apps. Note: Depending on the hardware you’re using or the version of Android you’re running, applications (also known as apps) may go by a different name.
- Zoom can be selected from the available apps if you scroll down.
- Tap Storage.
- Select both Clear data and Clear cache from the menu.