What you can do with a webinar on Facebook Workplace
- Participants join the webinar from Zoom as a panelist or viewer
- View from Facebook Workplace
- Send Annotation
- Deliver live meetings in the Workplace
- Start and join meetings easily from the Workplace
- Webinar License
Start a webinar on Facebook Workplace
- Start a webinar as a host.
- Click Details in Webinar Management.
- [ During a live at Facebook Workplace and choose].
- Facebook Workplace opens in the default browser window.
- Choose whether to share timelines, groups, or events. Click on ” Next “.
- A preview of live streaming is displayed, and you can enter annotations about live streaming and titles. When ready, click Start Live Delivery.
- A window will appear indicating that you are preparing to stream live with Zoom and Facebook Workplace.
- When streaming starts, a notification appears in the upper left corner of the Zoom window.
- Notifications also appear in the Facebook Workplace feed.
- Live streaming ends automatically when you exit the webinar. Or, [ detail [of] stopping the live stream When you click, you can end even in the middle.
[ Audio settings next to] [ ^ ] and click the (up arrow), you can also change the speaker.