- Download the latest troubleshooting version of the Outlook Plugin provided by Support.
- Double-click the file and follow the installation instructions.
- Open Outlook (or close and reopen it) and try to reproduce
If you do not see the
plug-in , see Using the Microsoft Outlook Plug-in .
- Once the problem is reproduced, open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to C: \ Users \ [User] \ AppData \ Roaming .
- Make sure that hidden folders are displayed to show this folder .
- Zoom Search Outlook plug-in folder.
- Right-click the folder and select Send> Compressed (zip) Folder .
- Rename the created folder [ticket #]. Zip . (Example 55555.zip )
- Send the compressed (zip) folder according to the ticket or upload it to the drop box to send the link.