e Zoom troubleshooting package contains log files to help Zoom engineers investigate problems. After reproducing the problem, these files need to be sent to the Zoom Support Agent using an existing ticket. In the troubleshooting version, Zoom support on the computer is not available and you do not have access to engineering.
- Download the installation package from the link provided by the support team.
- Double click to start installation
- Log in to a new PC client. Please ignore it if prompted to update.
- Reproduce the problem.
- Click Open Log File .
- Compress the latest log file in zip format and use ticket to name the file.
Example: ticket 4444.zip or yorname.zip
- Send the zipped log or upload it to the drop box and send the link.
- After sending the log, uninstall this troubleshooting version of Zoom and reinstall it from the
Download Center .
Reference: If you can not find the log, the log file is located at:
- Win7 +: C: Users My Account AppData Roaming Zoom logs
- XP: C: Documents and Settings My Account Application Data Zoom logs