- Download the installation package from the link provided by the support team.
- Install the package if necessary. Most versions can be installed from the software center. See the installation instructions for each Linux file type and flavor .
- Log in to a new Linux client and run the same test case to reproduce the problem.
- End the meeting
- Open a terminal and navigate to the log folder by typing:
cd ~ / .zoom
- Compress log folder. The following users of Ubuntu 14.04 environment execute tar-cvvf logs.tar logs and compress them in tar format.
- You can move the newly compressed file as a convenience for sending the file. Move the newly compressed log folder to the Documents folder.
mv logs.tar / home / [Your Name] / Documents
- Send the zipped log or upload it to the drop box and send the link.
- After sending the log, uninstall the troubleshooting version of Zoom and re-install it here (Link) .