Pledge now allows fundraiser hosts to configure corporate matching. During Zoom Events, you can now match donations made by donors to maximize donations. Pledge Impact Hub allows you to configure this feature.
Prerequisites for corporate matching for Zoom Events fundraisers
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- MacOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- IOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events license
- While version 5.7.6 supports Zoom Events, it may cause hosts to have a blank lobby experience due to a dependency with Windows’ Webview package.
- We strongly recommend hosts update their Zoom desktop client/mobile application to the latest version to take advantage of Zoom Events and Webinars.
How to use corporate matching for Zoom Events fundraisers
- Log in to Zoom Events.
- Event creation for conferences.
- To raise funds for a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization within an event, toggle the Fundraiser toggle on the Conference Profile tab.
- Your event fundraiser needs to have the following information filled out.
- It is important to set a fundraising goal for your event.
- When you are asked Want to match donations?, click Get started.
Using your Zoom account email address, you can also access your Pledge Impact Hub.
- To find your conference event‘s fundraiser, click Fundraisers in the left navigation menu.
- Click Edit matching settings under the Action column.
- To add a payment card to your account, click Update payment method.
Matching donations will be charged to this payment card.
Note: All matching donations will be charged a 3% credit card fee.
- Configure matching limits by checking the Matching enabled check box.
You can set overall limits, time-based limits, or a combination of the two (e.g. match all donations up to 10,000).
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.