In order to use Zoom Events, you will need to purchase a Zoom Events license.
Prerequisites for purchasing Zoom Events licenses
- Desktop client for Zoom
- 5.7.6 or higher is required for Windows
- For macOS, you need version 5.7.6 or higher
- Client for Zoom mobile devices
- The iOS version must be 5.7.6 or higher
- A version of Android 5.7.6 or higher is required
- A Pro account, a Business account, an Enterprise account, or an Education account
- The account owner or administrator must have the following privileges:
- While version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may result in a blank lobby experience for hosts due to a dependency with Windows’ Webview package on the Windows platform; however, this is only a hypothetical scenario.
- Zoom desktop client/mobile application needs to be updated to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application if you wish to be able to access the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features.
How to purchase a Zoom Events license
In order to purchase a Zoom Events license, please follow the steps below:
- Using the Zoom web portal, sign in to your account.
- Click the Plans & Pricing link on the left side of the page, which is located at the top of the page
- Click on the Zoom Events & Webinar tab under the Choose a plan heading.
- In the Zoom Events section, click the Buy Now button.
- Enter the required information in the Configure Products and Payment sections, following the prompts in those sections.
Note: When checking out with Zoom Events, you will be required to purchase Zoom Meetings as a base subscription in order to check out.
- Place your order by clicking on the Place Order button.
Note: If you have any questions about Zoom’s plans, or if you would like to purchase a Zoom Events license, you may contact Zoom. The Zoom Events license will be delivered to you via email once the purchase has been completed.
How to assign Zoom Events license
Zoom Events licenses can be assigned to Zoom accounts in your organization by logging in to the Zoom web portal.