- “Business or Enterprise or Education Plan” and CRC license
Table of contents
- Recommendation 1-Call your Sony device during a Zoom meeting
- Recommendation 2-Join a Zoom meeting from the Sony device side
Recommendation 1-Call your Sony device during a Zoom meeting
- Start the meeting.
- Click Participants on the Meeting On Troll Bar.
- Click Invite .
- Click Room System , and then click.
- Enter the ” Global IP Address ” assigned to the device in the IP address input field, select ” SIP “, and click [ Call ].
Recommendation 2-Join a Zoom meeting from the Sony device side
After connecting to Zoom from a Sony TV conference, you cannot enter the meeting ID as it is, so you can enter the number by pressing “*” and then entering the number.
- Call the IP address 184.108.40.206 for joining the Zoom meeting.
- Make sure to enter ” * ” on the Welcom Screen .
- Enter the meeting ID
* Press “*” and enter the ID as it is even if there is no change on the screen.
Introduction to H.323 / SIP Room Connector
Can I join a Zoom meeting using a video conference terminal (Cisco) that I have already installed?
Can I use Zoom with a web browser?
How do I attend a meeting on Polycom?
Meeting and webinar passcodes