Finding install logs for macOS
Last Updated: March 24, 2022
If Zoom Support needs to collect installation logs from your Mac computer, they are able to troubleshoot the problem further. Occasionally Technical Support may ask you to submit the installation log at their request if you encounter any problems during the installation process.
- In the right-hand corner of your desktop, look for the Spotlight search icon, then click on it.
- Press Enter to start the Console command.
- You can find the zoomusinstall.log at the very bottom of the list of log reports, if you click Log Reports on the left menu.
- To open the log file, simply double click zoomusinstall.log.
- Send us the text from the install log in your support ticket so that we may review it.