In order to create an account with Zoom, you need to use a Google or Facebook account, or you can use an email and password. It is possible to link your account to a method which you did not initially choose if for some reason you desire to add another method of accessing your account.
- Subscribers with a free subscription or higher are eligible for this offer.
Linking your Zoom account to your Google account
The following instructions will guide you through the process of linking a Google account to a Zoom account, if you have not already created an account with Google.
- Log out of your Zoom account to close it.
- You can do this from your browser by clicking on the Zoom link.
- To sign in, click the Sign In button.
- You will then see the Google search box appear.
- On the page that appears entitled Link to your Zoom account, click the Link and Sign In link.
- You will now be connected directly to your Zoom account after clicking on Link and Sign In.
- Click on Profile in the left navigation panel.
- Ensure the Google account icon appears under Linked accounts under Sign-In Email.
Linking your Zoom account to your Facebook account
- You need to sign out of your Zoom account.
- You can do this by going to the Zoom website via your browser.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- After you click on Facebook, you will be taken to the Zoom website via your browser.
- Click on Continue as Zoom when the zoom.us website asks for access to: page appears.
- Click Link and Sign In on the account page that appears, and then click Continue as Zoom.
- You will be able to sign into your Zoom account directly after clicking on Link and Sign In.
- Click on Profile in the left-hand navigation panel.
- In the sign-in section, confirm that Facebook appears under Linked accounts.
A Zoom account can be linked to an email address and a password by following these steps:
To add an email address and password to your Zoom account, please follow the instructions below: What to do if you did not create an account with an email address and password, but want to do so:
- You will need to sign out of your Zoom account to do this.
- You can do this by browsing to the Zoom website from your browser.
- Once there, click on the “Sign up for free” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your date of birth. You should enter this information on the next page.
- In the page where you can sign up for free, enter your e-mail address and click the Sign Up button.
- When the link in your email has been sent to you, click it to continue.
- In the email you will see a link that says Activate Account.
- When you get to the Welcome to Zoom page, please type in your password and the other requirements before clicking the Continue button.
- If you do not want to add users, you may skip the next step.
- Click on Go to My Account in the Start your test meeting box.
- Next, select the Profile option in the navigation panel.
- Verify that the Email icon appears under Linked accounts under Sign-In Email.
- Login with google
- How do I change my account email address?
- Can I login without Google or Facebook?
- [Administrator] Delete the user from the account
- How to assign a large meeting license to a user