This post was most recently updated on April 27th, 2022
In order to create an account with Zoom, you need to use a Google or Facebook account, or you can use an email and password. It is possible to link your account to a method which you did not initially choose if for some reason you desire to add another method of accessing your account.
- For users who have created their accounts through Google or Facebook, please use the same email address used to create the account as part of your Google or Facebook account.
- The easiest way to link your account with your Google or Facebook account is to use the same email that you used when you created it.
- Subscribers with a free subscription or higher are eligible for this offer.
Linking your Zoom account to your Google account
The following instructions will guide you through the process of linking a Google account to a Zoom account, if you have not already created an account with Google.
- Log out of your Zoom account to close it.
- You can do this from your browser by clicking on the Zoom link.
- To sign in, click the Sign In button.
- You will then see the Google search box appear.
- On the page that appears entitled Link to your Zoom account, click the Link and Sign In link.
- You will now be connected directly to your Zoom account after clicking on Link and Sign In.
- Click on Profile in the left navigation panel.
- Ensure the Google account icon appears under Linked accounts under Sign-In Email.
Linking your Zoom account to your Facebook account
You can link the Facebook account to your Zoom account even if you didn’t create that account with Facebook. To do so, follow the instructions provided below:
- You need to sign out of your Zoom account.
- You can do this by going to the Zoom website via your browser.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- After you click on Facebook, you will be taken to the Zoom website via your browser.
- Click on Continue as Zoom when the zoom.us website asks for access to: page appears.
- Click Link and Sign In on the account page that appears, and then click Continue as Zoom.
- You will be able to sign into your Zoom account directly after clicking on Link and Sign In.
- Click on Profile in the left-hand navigation panel.
- In the sign-in section, confirm that Facebook appears under Linked accounts.
A Zoom account can be linked to an email address and a password by following these steps:
To add an email address and password to your Zoom account, please follow the instructions below: What to do if you did not create an account with an email address and password, but want to do so:
- You will need to sign out of your Zoom account to do this.
- You can do this by browsing to the Zoom website from your browser.
- Once there, click on the “Sign up for free” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your date of birth. You should enter this information on the next page.
- In the page where you can sign up for free, enter your e-mail address and click the Sign Up button.
- When the link in your email has been sent to you, click it to continue.
- In the email you will see a link that says Activate Account.
- When you get to the Welcome to Zoom page, please type in your password and the other requirements before clicking the Continue button.
- If you do not want to add users, you may skip the next step.
- Click on Go to My Account in the Start your test meeting box.
- Next, select the Profile option in the navigation panel.
- Verify that the Email icon appears under Linked accounts under Sign-In Email.
- Changes to your sign-in email for Zoom will prevent you from being able to sign in using Facebook or Google at any time unless those accounts use the same, new sign-in email address.
- As long as you change the email address associated with your Facebook account, you can continue using Facebook to log in, but unless you also change the login email and password that you created on your Zoom profile, you will not be able to log in using them.
- Login with google
- How do I change my account email address?
- Can I login without Google or Facebook?
- [Administrator] Delete the user from the account
- How to assign a large meeting license to a user