This post was most recently updated on July 22nd, 2022
Pay-per-use services are available through Zoom. Credit cards or PayPal can be used for payment. Zoom plans are available in addition to subscriptions.
- Create an account for free.
- Visit the Zoom website.
- Go to the Account Management section and then choose Billing.
- Select the Upgrade Account link under Current Plans.
- Click Upgrade next to the plan you would like to purchase.
- The number of licenses can be modified as well as the option to pay by monthly or annual installments and to add additional add-ons. In order to complete the upgrade process, click Save & Continue after personalizing your plan.
- You will now be presented with a menu of other products that might be of interest to you and will have the option to select them or to either skip this step and proceed to check out.
- Firstly, you need to enter the contact details for your account: Sold To and Bill To addresses.
- As a payment method, you can choose either PayPal or Credit Cards. Input the information for your credit card if you decide to make a payment with your credit card. We have a troubleshooting section on our billing page that can help you with any billing issues.
- Uncheck the Same as Bill To Contact box if the billing address for your payment card is different from that of the billing contact for your payment card. Enter the correct billing address that is associated with your payment card.
- Read the Terms of Service and accept them.
- The website will suggest an alternate address to you if your address doesn’t match the one you entered. You can either select your own address or select the alternate address suggested; either option will allow you to continue the program.
- If you would like to review your details, proceed to Upgrade Now by clicking here.
- When you are finished with your purchase, click Confirm.
In order to ensure that your account is upgraded successfully, your purchase will now be completed and you will receive a confirmation email.