Zoom provides you with the ability to set up recurring webinars on specific dates and times that are convenient for you. A webinar can be scheduled to happen on a daily basis, a weekly basis, or on a monthly basis. On the topic of scheduling webinars in general, please refer to the following articles: Scheduling Webinars with Registration and Scheduling Webinars without Registration.
Prerequisites for recurring webinars
- The user must be a licensed Zoom Webinars user (500, 1000, 3000, 5000, 10000, or 50000) for the Zoom Webinars Add-on to be available.
How to schedule a recurring webinar
- Using the Zoom web portal, sign in to your account.
- Select Webinars from the drop-down menu.
- On the top of the page, you can schedule a webinar by clicking the Schedule A Webinar button.
- You may enter the topic of the webinar, as well as a description if you wish.
- You will need to choose a date, time, duration, as well as a time zone in which the webinar will take place for the first time.
- It is recommended that you enable the option to recur webinars.
- Recurrence is an option that you can choose.
It is important to note that the other options change based on the choice you make:
- You can specify whether you would like your occurrences to repeat every day, every two days, and so on, using the Daily feature.
- It is possible to specify that occurrences are repeated on a weekly, every two weeks, or every month basis. There is also the possibility of specifying multiple days of the week (for example, Mondays and Wednesdays every two weeks)
- Using the Monthly button, you are able to specify that certain occurrences will repeat on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. As well as specifying the day on which occurrences will take place (for example, the 20th of each month) or specifying a specific day within a specific week (for instance, the third Thursday of each month), you can also specify the time of the occurrences.
- Having No Fixed Time lets you start the webinar at any time, but your attendees will not be able to register in advance, so you can begin the webinar at any time.
Note: There is a maximum of 50 consecutive occurrences that can be scheduled for a recurring webinar. Due to the fact that there is no set number of occurrences for No Fixed Time, this does not apply to it.
- It is important to specify the end date if the recurrence is Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
Depending on how many times you wish to hold your webinar, you can choose either a specific date or a specific number of events.
- If registration is required, please specify whether it is required.
If you want to schedule a webinar with no fixed time, you will not be able to use this option because by default, it is enabled for daily, weekly, or monthly recurring webinars.
- You will have to specify one of the following options if registration is required for the webinar and it is recurring:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences: It is possible for all the occurrences to be attended by registered participants. As a result, the registration form will list all the times and dates of the webinar so that the registrant can register for every meeting. It is important to note that each session’s attendee report will contain the specific attendees for that session as opposed to the registration report, which will contain the whole registrant list regardless of which session they attend.
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend: Each occurrence must be registered separately by registrants if they wish to attend the event. On the registration page, the registrant has only one option for choosing a date and time. It is important to note that the registration and attendee reports will include only the registrants and attendees for each session that is webinar page. Here you will see a list of scheduled.
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend: Registration is free of charge and attendees are able to attend one or more of the occurrences after registering once. As a result, they will need to select the dates and times that work best for them and they will only be able to register for the events that fit their schedule. Multi-choice options are available to them. Each of the registration and attendance reports generated by the system will include a list of the attendees and registrants for the specific session on which they attended.
- Click the Schedule button after you have selected the video, audio, and other webinar options you wish to use.
On the following page, you will find the webinar topic and a description of the schedule of occurrences for the webinar.
- A list of all the webinar times will be displayed once you click the Show all occurrences button.
The occurrences you wish to edit or delete can be done on this page. There is also the option to add more sessions at any time.
Note: Whenever you plan a recurring webinar series, you should schedule it as closely as possible to the schedule you want. If you find that the schedule does not fit the rigid recurring schedule you want, you are advised to adjust the date and time of occurrences that don’t fit for the schedule you want.