Zoom supports the following USB devices with its desktop client for macOS and Windows platforms.
There are some prerequisites you need to meet for your Zoom desktop client to work with supported USB HID devices
- You can use the Zoom desktop application on your computer
- Sync buttons on headset settings should be enabled in your audio settings if your audio device is on this list. In any other case, disable this option.
- Meetings and phone calls can only be conducted with these devices if they support the following functions. It is important to note that the client will display any mute or unmute you make through the use of a button on your audio device.
- Taking part in a meeting should be either accepted or declined.
- Taking part in a meeting should either be accepted or declined.
- The microphone should be muted.
- Change the volume if necessary.
- Currently, there is no way to end a Zoom phone call or to end a Zoom meeting on these devices via the buttons on the device.
- The use of USB sound devices is not limited to these devices under Windows, as these devices are also supported. For the most part, Zoom’s desktop client runs on Windows and supports buttons for devices you buy from the following manufacturers: AVer, Crestron, Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Polycom, Shure, Yamaha, and Yealink.
- Use the links below to visit the manufacturers’ product pages in order to find out if their products are compatible with Linux. In addition, if your Linux distribution offers support, please visit their website for more information.
- See our recommendations for Zoom Rooms hardware if you are using Zoom Rooms.
- There is no Mac support for the models marked with an asterisk (*).
- Those models that have the label (wireless) use a USB-dongle as a modem.
Cameras in conference rooms
Speakers and cameras in the conference room
- Engage 50, 65, 75
- Evolve2 40, 65, 85
- Evolve LINK
- Evolve 20, 30, 30ii, 40, 65, 65e, 65t, 75, 75e, 80
- PRO 920, 925, 930, 935
- BIZ 1500, 2300, 2400ll
- Blackwire 3200 Series
- Blackwire 3300 Series
- Blackwire 5200 Series
- Blackwire 7225
- Blackwire 8225
- Savi 740 (EOL)
- Savi 8200 Office Series
- Savi 8200 UC Series
- Voyager 4200 UC Series
- Voyager 5200 UC Series
- Voyager 6200 UC Series
- Voyager 8200 UC Series
- Voyager Focus UC
- Calisto 3200
- Calisto 5200
- Calisto 5300
- Calisto 7200
- Calisto 600 (EOL)
- Calisto 620 (EOL)
- Sync 20
- Sync 40
Conference room / speakerphone
Other supported devices
- VDO360 PTZ HD Camera
- VTEL HD4000PTZ Camera
- Vaddio Clearview
- Microsoft HD Webcams
- Hovercam Solo 5 Document and Webcam
Depending on the system, devices are supported differently. We recommend testing them first.
- Magewell HDMI capture (Mac or Windows)
- Startech Composite/SVideo to USB (Windows)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Extreme (Mac)