In order not to waste time opening the Zoom application, you can go directly from the Internet, step-by-step instructions on how to install the Zoom extension in Google Chrome, for quick launch and scheduling meetings directly from the browser.
To download this function, you must be a registered user, if you do not have an account yet, read the article here how to register via computer.
How to Install the Zoom Plugin for Chrome
To download Zoom for Chrome you need:
- Go to the official Zoom website;
- Go down to the basement of the site;
- In the “Download” column, select “browser extension”;
- On the next page, select for which browser you want to download the extension;
- After that, a page will open offering to download “Zoom Scheduler”;
- Click download;
- A pop-up window will appear with permission to install the Zoom chrome extension, click “install extension”;
- After installation, in chrome (if you downloaded for chrome), in the upper right corner, click on “extensions”, the icon in the form of a puzzle;
- Click pin;
- After installing the Zoom plugin chrome, sign in to your Zoom account. By entering the email and password from your Zoom account or log in through your Google account;
- Now, you can schedule conferences in the calendar or immediately, from your browser, launch a new one with or without video.
When creating a new meeting, you will be offered the choice to launch from the application if it is installed on your computer or create a meeting directly from chrome.
If you click on the gear, the settings of the new plugin, you can customize it individually for yourself. They are written in English, if something is unclear, in chrome, you can translate everything in one click, click “translate page” on the search bar, the button is in the upper right corner.