In the event that the meeting survey function is enabled, a host will be able to present the survey to attendees after the meeting has been completed. The Zoom survey feature comes with its own survey option, and hosts can opt to use a third-party service such as Google Forms or Survey Monkey in addition to Zoom’s survey feature. Create a post-meeting survey to help you report on how the meeting went.
Meeting surveys: Prerequisites for enabling them
- For Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.3 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.3 or higher
- Linux: 5.7.3 or higher
- For Zoom mobile app
- Android: 5.7.3 or higher
- iOS: 5.7.3 or higher
The process of enabling meeting surveys
Meeting survey can be turned on or off for all users in the account by using the following steps:
- You will need to log in as an administrator so that you will have the ability to edit your Zoom account settings.
- To do this, click Account Management, then click Account Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select the Meeting tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You can toggle the Meeting Survey toggle under In Meeting (Basic) to enable or disable the survey.
- You can verify the change by clicking Enable or Disable if a verification dialog appears.
- You can click on the lock icon , and the second time you click Lock to confirm the setting, to prevent all users in your account from changing this setting.
- To enable or disable the use of third-party survey links for meetings at the account level, check the Allow host to use a 3rd-party survey link check box. Confirm your changes by clicking Save.
Adding or removing a group of users from Meeting Survey is done by following the instructions below:
- As a group administrator with the permission to edit groups, you need to log in to Zoom’s web portal.
- Select User Management from the navigation bar, followed by Group Management under the group heading.
- Select the appropriate group by clicking on its name under the group heading.
- Then click on the Meetings tab.
- To enable or disable the meeting survey, you will need to go to the In Meeting (Basic) tab and click the Meeting Survey toggle.
- You can verify that the changes were made by clicking Enable or Disable if a validation dialog appears.
Note: If the option that you are trying to change is greyed out, then it has been made a locked account level, and you must make the changes at the account level.
- For security purposes, you can lock the lock icon so that users in the group cannot change the setting. Then, click Lock to confirm that you want to lock the setting.
Meeting Survey can be enabled or disabled for your own use by following these steps:
- Please log into the Zoom web portal by entering your e-mail address and password.
- Once you are logged in, click the Settings tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the Meeting tab, select the meeting you wish to attend.
- On the Meeting Survey tab, to enable or disable the Meeting Survey, click the toggle switch in the Meeting Survey (Basic).
- To make sure the setting has been changed, click Enable or Disable if a verification dialog appears.
- There is a possibility that the option has been disabled either at the account level, or at the group level, if it is greyed out. The Zoom admin needs to be contacted in order to resolve this issue.