Starting/joining a meeting from Zoom Room
You can join a Zoom Room or start a meeting from a Zoom Room in several different ways. You can start from the scheduled meeting list if your Zoom Room is integrated with a calendar service. If you do not see the list, you can call in or enter the meeting ID.
In this article, we will discuss how to use room controllers with iOS or Android devices.
Prerequisites for starting or joining a meeting from a Zoom Room
- Version 5.9.0 and above of Zoom Rooms
- controllers, such as Zoom Rooms version 5.9.0 and above
How to start a scheduled meeting as the host
- Tap the Home button on the Zoom Room controller to return to the main menu.
- Select the meeting topic on which you want to focus.
Note: It is necessary to integrate Zoom Room with a calendar service like Google Calendar, Office 365, Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013 in order to be able to display meetings and appointments from a calendar.
- Simply tap the Start button.
How to start an instant meeting
- On the left side of the screen, tap Contacts.
- From the Contacts screen, tap the name of the person you wish to meet.
- You can start an instant meeting by tapping Meet.
Here is how you can join a meeting using the meeting ID
- Tap the Home icon on the left side of the screen.
- Use the number pad to enter the meeting ID on the screen.
- Then tap Join.
How to join a meeting using meeting history
- Tap the Home button in the left pane to return to the home screen.
- Tap Join in the left pane to display meetings you have recently joined.
- Click the topic of the meeting to join.
Note: Meeting history can only be viewed in the event that a meeting ID was entered in order to join the meeting.