This post was most recently updated on July 21st, 2022
Quick start guide for Zoom Rooms
After you have completed the hardware setup and purchased the licenses for Zoom Rooms, you can follow this guide to setup your Zoom Rooms system. The following steps will need to be completed by an administrator who has access to the Zoom web portal.
How to sign in to the room system
- The first step is to download the Zoom Rooms application and install it.
- On your controller device, download the Zoom Rooms controller application and install it.
- Then on your room computer start the Zoom Rooms application. Once the computer generates a pairing code, you can start using Zoom Rooms.
- On the Zoom Rooms controller device, launch the Zoom Rooms application, and when prompted, enter the pairing code to pair the device.
- On the Zoom Rooms controller device, tap Sign in and enter the information that is required.
- On the Zoom Rooms controller device, tap Add Room and select the room you want to add.
How to check the settings
- of Zoom Rooms simply tap the Settings button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be able to see the information about Zoom Rooms. To change the selected device, you can tap either the Microphone, Speaker, or Camera button.