De-noising video to improve video quality
If you wish to enhance the quality of your video, you may enable de-noise by selecting this option. By enabling this setting, you will be able to improve the quality of your video with software-based noise removal that will be sent to meeting participants in a clearer image. In this setting, the video feed can be controlled in a way that provides the user with optimal viewing conditions as well as more control.
- This is the desktop client for Zoom
- Windows: 5.3.0 (52651.0920) or higher
- MacOS: 5.3.0 (52651.0920) or higher
- Linux: 5.3.465578.0920 or higher
Enabling the option to optimize video quality through noise reduction
The following steps should be taken to enable Optimize video quality with de-noise:
- First, make sure that you are logged in to Zoom Desktop Client.
- After you click on your profile picture, you will see a list of options.
- Choose the option Watch Videos.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Select the Optimize video quality with de-noise check box.