This post was most recently updated on July 21st, 2022
It is possible to use single sign-on (SSO) for your Zoom account if your account owner or admin have configured it. With SSO, you can log in both on the web and through the Zoom client.
- Your Zoom account is configured with SSO
How to sign in with SSO
Zoom web portal
- For example, https://company.zoom.us/ is the vanity URL for your Zoom company account.
- To sign in, click Sign in.
Your single sign-on provider will redirect you to the sign-in page from where you can sign in. Once you have signed in successfully, you will be taken back to the Zoom web portal.
Zoom desktop client
- Please click on SSO Sign In.
- Provide the domain of your company. The domain for your company can be obtained from your Zoom admin.
Enter your email address if you don’t know your company domain.
- Then click Continue.
The single sign-on provider will redirect you to sign in. Zoom Desktop Client will be redirected to you after you sign in.
Zoom mobile app
- You can access SSO by tapping the SSO icon.
- Then, enter the domain of your company. If you don’t know the domain of your company, please contact your Zoom admin.
If you are not sure what your company’s domain is, tap I’m not sure what the domain is, then enter your email address.
- Click Continue.
Your single sign-on provider will be redirected to you for completing the sign up process. The Zoom Mobile App will be redirected back to its original location after you sign in.