The Chrome OS Zoom application allows users to start or join meetings from the Chromebook. After joining the meeting, you can:
- Join with audio and video
The Chrome OS Zoom application can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
Attend a meeting
- Join or start a meeting from the Chrome web browser or select the launcher.
- Open the Zoom application. The application can be displayed directly or can be found from All Apps.
- Once selected, you can join or start the meeting.
- Once joined or started, you can join the Zoom meeting to join audio and video, invite others
, share content, manage / view participants, and use in-meeting chat.
For details, refer to Getting Started On Chrome OS .