The Chrome OS Zoom application allows users to start or join meetings from the Chromebook. After joining the meeting, you can:
- Join with audio and video
- Invite Others to Zoom Meeting
- Manage participants
- Share and view content
- Chat with others in Zoom meetings
- Cloud record
The Chrome OS Zoom application can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
Attend a meeting
1. Join or start a meeting from the Chrome web browser or select the launcher.
2. Open the Zoom application. The application can be displayed directly or can be found from All Apps.
3. Once selected, you can join or start the meeting.
4. Once joined or started, you can join the Zoom meeting to join audio and video, invite others
, share content, manage / view participants, and use in-meeting chat.
For details, refer to Getting Started On Chrome OS .