The Chrome OS Zoom application allows users to start or join meetings from the Chromebook. After joining the meeting, you can:
- Join with audio and video Invite Others to Zoom Meeting
The Chrome OS Zoom application can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
Attend a meeting
- Join or start a meeting from the Chrome web browser or select the launcher.
- Open the Zoom application. The application can be displayed directly or can be found from All Apps.
- Once selected, you can join or start the meeting.
- Once joined or started, you can join the Zoom meeting to join audio and video, invite others
, share content, manage / view participants, and use in-meeting chat.
For details, refer to Getting Started On Chrome OS .
Read it also –
|How To Start Zoom Meeting With Ios|
|How To Start Zoom App Using Chrome|
|How To Start Zoom Related Frequently Asked Questions|
|How To Start Zoom App Guide For New Users|
|How To Start Zoom Meetings In Salesforce|
Frequently Asked Question
Can you run Zoom on Chrome?
The Zoom PWA can be downloaded and installed by clicking the following link:
Clicking the above link will take you to the Google Play store where you can download Zoom for Chrome PWA for Chrome OS of your computer. The Zoom for Chrome PWA can be downloaded from the Google Play store if you want to use it in Chrome OS. You should search for ‘Zoom PWA’ there.