Viewing your invoice history
On the Zoom web portal, you can find a history of invoices that pertain to a specific account. Account owners, admins or other roles with the appropriate billing permissions are required to make changes to your account.
The breakdown of invoice sections and details can be found in our breakdown of invoice sections, if you need additional information about the invoice itself.
Prerequisites for viewing your invoice history
- If you are the owner of the account or if you are the admin of the account
How to view your invoice history
- Sign in to the Zoom Web Portal by entering your e-mail address and password.
- Click Account Management, then click Billing from the navigation menu.
- On the Invoice History page, click the invoice you wish to view.
- You can download a PDF version of the invoice by clicking the Print button.
In the section Invoice History, you can view a number of statuses that have been assigned to your invoice.
- The invoice you received from us has not been paid yet.
- Invoice paid: We have received your payment, and the payment has been processed successfully.
It is possible to find archived invoices in your Zoom account if you have been a customer since 2015. For your records, the invoices from our old billing system can still be accessed as they are from our old billing system. On the top of the page, you should see a link that says “This page contains all invoices for the past year.” if you have older invoices. Besides the invoices for the past three years, you can also find invoices for the past six months on the link.
Read it also –
|How To Understanding My Invoice In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my Zoom invoice?
How do I remove payment details from Zoom?
- The first thing you need to do is sign into OnZoom.
- Your profile picture can be found in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click the Attendee Payments and Billing tab on the left side of the screen.
- Whenever you want to delete a card, click the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the card you want to delete.
- You will then be able to remove the card by clicking on it.
|Viewing Call History And Recordings In Zoom App|
|How To View My Invoice History In Zoom App|
|Change Retention Period Of Chat Message History In Zoom App|
|Storing Chat Message History In Zoom App|
|Managing Change History Of Conference Events For Zoom|