Resubscribing after account shutdown for non-payment
It is recommended that you pay any outstanding invoices in order to continue your Zoom subscription. If your Zoom subscription was canceled due to nonpayment or if you are no longer able to add or edit additional licenses, you must first pay your outstanding invoices in order to subscribe to a Zoom plan.
When Zoom downgraded your account for non-payment, we issued you a credit that was applied to your balance. Therefore, you owe a balance only for the dates that you were able to use Zoom’s paid services. By doing this, you will not have to worry about double billing when signing up for a new service period in the future.
Read it also –
How to pay your outstanding balance
Identify the invoice number associated with your unpaid invoices
- As a Zoom account owner or administrator, you will need to log into the Zoom web portal.
- Select Account Management and then Billing from the navigation menu.
- Choose the Historical Invoices tab from the drop-down menu.
- To view and download a PDF of an outstanding invoice, perform a search for it, click Print, then view and download it.
The account and invoice numbers can both be found at the top-left corner of the PDF file.
Use the invoice number to pay the overdue balance
- You will be redirected to the express payment page when you click on Pay Now.
- There, you will need to enter your account and invoice number.
- Then click Continue.
- Afterwards, you will be able to pay the invoice by following the instructions on screen.
How to subscribe to a Zoom plan
- As an owner or admin of a Zoom account, you will need to log into the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management, then Billing to access the Zoom billing section.
- Once you are in the zoom billing section, click Upgrade Account under the Current Plans tab.
- From the Current Plans tab, select which plans you would like to purchase and then click Continue.
- Please check the billing information and credit card number on file before you continue.
- Make sure that the Terms of Service are correct, then check the box to agree to them.
- If you want to see your summary of your order, click Upgrade Now.
- If you are glad to proceed with your purchase, click Confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when Zoom subscription ends?
Does Zoom account expire?
How do I check my Zoom payment history?
- Log in to your Zoom account on the Zoom website.
- Click on Account Management and then on Billing from the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- The Invoice History tab can be found by clicking the Invoice History button.
- Invoices can be printed as PDF files by clicking the Print button on the right side of the screen.
How do I reactivate my Zoom account?
- If you are an account owner or administrator, you will need to sign into the Zoom web portal.
- Click on User Management from the navigation menu, and then click on Users from the next menu.
- Find the user by searching for their name.
- In the right-hand column of the screen, you will find an option called Activate. In case they had licenses assigned to them before they were deactivated, you will need to reassign them.
How long can a zoom meeting last for free?