Panelists can join the webinar interactively.
Panelists can view and send videos, shared screens, annotations, and more.
Hosts must be assigned panelist privileges.
The host can also stop the panelist’s video, screen sharing, recording, etc. For more information on inviting and inviting panelists as webinar hosts, see Invited Panelists To A Webinar.
Before inviting a panelist
- I have the authority to hold a webinar
- I have webinar host authority
If you do not share the screen, panelist controls appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Mute / Unmute: You can mute or unmute the microphone.
- Audio settings ( Mute / unmute] next to the upward arrow ): Audio Configuration ] With, to change the microphone and speaker Zoom is currently used in computers, or leave a voice computer, Zoom setting You can access all of the voice options in.
- Start / Stop Video : You can start and stop your video.
- Video Set (Start / Stop Video upward beside the arrow): If there are multiple cameras to the computer, select the camera to be used with Zoom, Furubide access the O setting, you can select a virtual background You
- Participant: The Participant window opens. For more information on managing participants, see Managing Participants In Webinar .
- [Q & A] : Opens the Q & A window. Please refer to Getting Started With Question & Answer for Q & A related to webinars .
- Screen sharing : Click this button to start screen sharing. You can select the desktop or application to share. For screen sharing , please refer to How to share screen .
- Chat : Access the chat window to chat with the host, other panelists, or all attendees. For more information about webinar chat , please refer to Webinar Chat .
- [Details ]: [Details ] When you click, you will see additional options.
- [Invitation] - For the invitation, ? How Do I Invite Others To Join A Meeting Please refer to.
- [ On this computer recording] – of computer local record will be.
- [Recording to the cloud] – recording to the cloud to save the.
- Live on Fcebook-Live on Facebook.
- Live on Facebook Workplace-Live on Facebook Workplace.
- Live on YouTube – Live on YouTube.
- End Meeting : Click this button to exit the webinar. Only the host can end the webinar.
When screen sharing, controls are displayed in a movable bar. Usually displayed at the top of the screen, but you can drag it as needed.
- New Sharing: Click New Sharing to start a new screen sharing without stopping the current screen sharing. Because you can share only one screen at a time, it replaces the screen you are currently sharing.
- Pausing Sharing: The current sharing is paused and no changes appear on the screen until you choose Resume Sharing.
- [ Comment ]: You can annotate the sharing screen. An annotation option opens.
- [Remote control (remote control)]: Click this button to allow the host, co-host or another panelist to remotely control the shared screen.
- Other Options: In addition to Invitations and Recording Options, Chat, video and audio settings, and options for leaving the meeting to appear under Other Options. There are also new settings specifically for screen sharing.
- [ Participants to disable/enable the annotation: If the attendees to not annotated on the shared screen, select this option.
- Hide video panel: When you share the screen, the video will be displayed in a movable window. Select this option to hide the video panel.
- Optimize sharing for full-screen video clips: If you are sharing video clips in full screen (rather than live camera feeds), it is recommended that you select this option.
- [ Stop sharing ]: Select this item to stop screen sharing.