If you are logged in as Google and your Email account is listed as @gtempaccount.com
It is possible that conflicting accounts exist.
Please fix it from the conflicting account.
<Content of link destination>
What’s wrong with the conflicting accounts?
- I don’t know what the “conflicting account” is
- I can not access this account
- I want to login using Google Apps email address
Frequently Asked Questions
Change the email address you use to sign in to your account
- Log in to Zoom’s web portal by entering your Zoom username and password.
- You will be taken to the Profile page by clicking on the navigation menu.
- The Sign-In Email can be edited by clicking Edit next to it under Sign In.
- If the old email address is no longer valid, enter the new one. …
- In order to sign in to your work email account, you must enter your password.
- Then click on the Save Changes button to save your changes.
Launch Zoom by clicking the button below. In the upper right corner of the screen, click the profile icon. Using the email address associated with the account that you signed into, you can check if it is correct.
You can create an account for Zoom either by logging into your Google, Apple, or Facebook account or by creating a new account using your own username and password, which will allow you to grant Zoom access to your account so that you can use Zoom’s services. It is possible to link a method that you did not initially choose to an account if you would like to provide another method for accessing your account.
You will receive an email inviting you to invite them to join your Zoom account if you have already created a Zoom account under the same email address. By accepting the invitation, you will be able to invite them to join your Zoom account. In addition, account holders with paid subscriptions will be asked whether they would like to continue using their account with any remaining balance.
It is very easy to sign in to your Gmail account when you use Zoom for Gmail. When you are viewing an email thread in your Gmail client, you can find the Zoom for Gmail icon in the right-side column of the screen. It is possible that your first time using the add-on will prompt you to authorize access if it is your first time using it. If you would like Zoom to access your Google account, follow the instructions that Google gives you.