When changing the sign-in email address
Sign-in email address is same as login ID of SSO authentication infrastructure.
You will be recognized as a different user and will sign in as a new user.
In this state, data will not be taken over and you will start using it in a new state.
When transferring data from an old user to a new user
- Before deleting the old user, do the following:
- Check “Migrate data to another user before performing this process”.
- Enter the email address of the new user you are migrating to and delete it.Note: Changing email address is based on authentication base.
About data that can be taken over
- Scheduled future meetings
- Scheduled future webinars
- Cloud recording file
About data that can not be handed over
- Profile photo
- PMI (Personal Meeting ID)