This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
- Log in to the OneLogin administrator account at https://app.onelogin.com/apps .
- Select [ADD APP] .
- Search for ” Zoom ” in the search field and select the Zoom application.
- Edit the display name (optional) and select Save .
- Once saved , open the [ configuration ] tab and enter and save only the vanity URL subdomain. The following example is a vanity URL of https: // Companyname .zoom.us.
- You are ready to set up your SSO settings as a Zoom administrator . Log in to your SSO configuration
as the Zoom account owner or administrator . Move to SSO tab for Zoom application of OneLogin. Set as follows.
- OneLogin SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)> Zoom Sign In Page URLImportant: You need to change the binding indicated in the URL to http-redirect.https://app.onelogin.com/trust/saml2/http-post/sso/#####Will change as follows
https://app.onelogin.com/trust/saml2/http-redirect/sso/#####OneLogin SLO Endpoint (HTTP)> Zoom
Signout Page URL OneLogin Issuer URL> Zoom IssuerZoom ID Provider Certificate , select [ View Details ] (see below) under [ OneLogin X.509 Certificate ] . [ X.509 Certificate ] is displayed in the field between Begin certificate of End certificate copy the text of, [ Zoom Identity Provider Certificate enter the field.
—– BEGIN CERTIFICATE ——
Copy this text
—— END CERTIFICATE —— For Zoom binding, select HTTP-Redirect.
Select the desired Zoom user type.
- Save the Zoom settings.
- You need to configure OneLogin users or groups to access the Zoom application.
- Access the vanity URL and click Sign In to redirect to the OneLogin Access page.
When signed in, Zoom creates an account, displays the first / last name if available, and allows the user to log in.
[Administrator] SSO (single sign-on) settings
[Administrator] Set Zoom with ADFS
[Administrator] Set Okta with Zoom
[Administrator] SAML mapping (basic and advanced)
[Administrator] Vanity URL Request Guidelines