It provides you with the possibility of remotely managing your device through the “Supervised Mode”.
- In order to use Apple Configurator 2, you need to download the latest version from the App Store.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPad to the computer and select Trust on your iPad when it asks you to trust it.
- The Find My iPad feature can be turned off by going to Settings, Apple ID, then iCloud and tapping it.
- In Apple Configurator 2, click the Prepare icon to begin the preparation process.
- Then select both Supervise devices and Allow devices to pair with other computers and prepare the connections using Manual Configuration if you are unfamiliar with it.
- If you have already enrolled in a MDM, select Select a server, otherwise select Do not enroll in a MDM if you do not already have an account. During this process you will be able to allow Zoom to supervise your device, and not enroll in Zoom’s MDM service
- You can create a new organization or choose one from the list.
- Using the Setup Assistant, the user will be able to choose which steps they wish to be presented with. Once set up, click Prepare. I recommend selecting the option that allows you to see all steps at once.
- In order to set your iPad into Supervised Mode, you will need to follow the instructions on the iPad’s Setup Assistant. Tap Settings on your device to verify that it is in supervised mode, and then tap Device Status.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my iPad for a zoom meeting?
On the Zoom mobile app for iOS, you will be able to take part in meetings, schedule meetings between yourself and others, chat with contacts, and view a list of who you are in contact with.
How do I get a full screen on my iPad when using Zoom?
Double-clicking your Zoom window will give you the option to switch into full-screen mode for any layout you choose (except the floating thumbnail window). The Esc key on your keyboard or the double-click button on your mouse will allow you to exit full screen mode.
Which is better for Zoom iPad or laptop?
You are much better off using the Zoom desktop app if you plan on hosting a Zoom meeting rather than the Zoom mobile app if you plan on hosting a Zoom meeting. There are some features you can only use on the desktop app, such as launching a poll, controlling who gets control of their screen, setting up breakout rooms, and streaming your meeting publicly if you want to do any of these things.
Do I need an app for Zoom on iPad?
There is no need to download the Zoom app to your iPad in order to attend a Zoom call, but you will only be able to view the other participants and hear what they are saying. To use Zoom on an iPad, you will need to use a phone to dial into Zoom, and you will not be able to use the iPad browser to turn on your camera if you wish to talk.
Where do you look on iPad Zoom?
It is very easy to zoom in and out on any iPad by pinching the display with two fingers to bring more or fewer people into view. The Gallery View feature will be available on previous and new iPad models depending on their display size. At the moment, Gallery View is only available on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2021, which has 48 tiles per row.
Can you use Zoom with an iPad?
That’s all there is to it! If you install Zoom, click on “New Meeting” in the app’s menu, and then you can invite up to 100 people to join you via video call. There is no limit to who you can connect to on the iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems, and on any phone or mobile device.
Why can’t I use Zoom on my iPad?
You should check for updates and restart your iOS devices if Zoom is not functioning properly on your iPhone or iPad. In the event that the problem persists, you may want to force restart your device, switch to a different connection, and check your privacy settings so Zoom does not have access to your microphone and camera.