Basic users (free users) can delete their Zoom account at any time.
This will permanently delete your Zoom account.
Pro users (paid users) must cancel their paid user registration before ending their account. Click here for how to cancel paid registration.
How to delete a paid user account
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into the Zoom web portal.
- Select Account Management then the Account Profile tab from the navigation menu.
- Then click on Terminate My Account.
- In order to confirm the termination of your Zoom account, you will need to click yes. Once you click yes, your Zoom account will be permanently deleted.
- Upon completing the termination process, you will be redirected back to Zoom’s homepage where you will briefly be told that the account has been terminated.
Read it also –
|Before Trial User How To Delete My Zoom Account|
|How To Delete Zoom Account Manually From The Administrator Screen|
|How To Delete Local Or Cloud Recordings In Zoom|
|How To Delete A Zoom Webinar Participant|
|How To Delete A Webinar Participant In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete my Zoom account on my phone?
- Zoom.us is a website that you can visit.
- Log into your Zoom account by using your email address and password.
- On the left hand side, there is a section called Admin.
- On the Account management page, you will see a section named Account profile. You will then need to click on it.
- If you want to terminate your account, select this option.
- Click on the Yes button in order to confirm your action.
- Your Zoom account should now be deleted after you have logged out and you have been logged out.
How do you delete Zoom?
Can you cancel Zoom at any time?
How do I delete Zoom from my laptop?
Search for the control panel in the start menu by clicking on the start button. Under the programs option of the control panel, open the program management section and select uninstall a program. Click on Zoom once you have navigated to it and you will be taken to the Zoom screen. Then, in the top bar of the program, click on the uninstall button.
How do I unsubscribe from Zoom email?
- You will need to sign in to Zoom to get started.
- You will find the Settings option at the bottom of the page, on the left hand side.
- To receive an email notification, click the Email Notification button.
- Toggle the following meeting-related notifications on or off with the toggle to enable or disable them according to your preference: