With synchronous calendar
The Zoom mobile app on iOS devices works with your calendar’s Zoom meeting to automatically add Zoom’s upcoming meetings to the app. When reminders are enabled, Zoom sends reminders for scheduled Zoom meetings to the calendar.
This page explains the following items.
- Synchronization calendar settings
- Attending a meeting from the sync calendar
Before syncing the calendar
- Zoom mobile app on iOS devices
- Calendar added with iOS Calendar app
How to set sync calendar
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Tap Settings (Gear).
- Tap [Meeting] .
- Tap Synchronized Calendars.
- Switch [Synchronize Zoom Meeting] on the calendar to “On”.
- Tap the calendar you want to sync with Zoom. A blue checkmark will appear next to the selected calendar.
Attending a meeting from the sync calendar
- Tap [Plan] .
- Tap the meeting you want to join.
- Tap Start Meeting.
See Synced Calendars for details.
Related searches –
Zoom meeting calendar integration
Zoom calendar Integration Office 365
How to sync Outlook calendar with Zoom desktop app
Sync Zoom with Google Calendar
Add Zoom meeting to iPhone calendar
How do I add a Zoom meeting to my Apple Calendar
Zoom Calendar Integration Exchange
People also ask –
How do I sync my calendar to my zoom?
Does zoom integrate with Apple calendar?
How do I see upcoming meetings in zoom?
How do you send a calendar invite in zoom?
What is a channel in zoom?
How do I enable contacts in zoom?
How do I import ICAL to Google Calendar?
How do you send a meeting reminder in zoom?
How do I see participants in Zoom meeting?
How do I watch a zoom meeting?
How do I add a zoom meeting to my Apple calendar?
What is clipboard in zoom?
How do you send a calendar invite?
Can I host a zoom meeting for free?
How do you create a channel on Zoom?
Does zoom work on smart TV?
How do you type in zoom?
How do I join a zoom meeting for the first time?
Can I merge Google calendar with ical?
How do I get my Icloud calendar to sync with Google Calendar?