The prerequisites for joining a meeting with Polycom are:
- Purchased H.323 / SIP Room Connector Add-on
- The Polycom side is set to be able to go to the Internet
- Global IP is set up
- Meeting organizer must be a pro-licensed user or higher
How to join a meeting
- A professional user or more will host the meeting.
A 9-digit meeting ID is created.
- Connect to Zoom on Plycom side.
Enter the following address on the screen for entering the IP address.
IP address of the other areas:
22.214.171.124 (US West)
126.96.36.199 (US East)
188.8.131.52 (Hong Kong)
- Enter your meeting ID on the welcome screen.
Enter the meeting ID in touch tone (DTMF), and then enter “#”.
Alternatively, you can join the meeting directly using a dial string such as 184.108.40.206.11 ## 123456789 ( IP Address # # Meeting ID ) .