With Zoom’s Chrome Extension
Google Calendar and video will be overwritten by Zoom.
Google Calendar reminders-
Google Hangout Links are automatically added to Google Calendar events.
Administrators can disable this setting for GSuite .
can still add or remove Hangouts video call links from the event at this point, but can not restore the default settings .
- Be a GSuite administrator who can disable all accounts
Disable Google Hangouts Link on Google Account
- Log in as Google Admin and navigate to the calendar-share settings.
Calendar-Sharing settings are displayed when you select ” App> GSuite> Calendar> Sharing Settings “.
- Cancel the videophone option.
- Click Save.
Read it also –
|Using Google Hangouts Chat Integration For Zoom|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unlink my Google Calendar from Zoom?
How do I change the Zoom linked to my Google Calendar?
- The easiest way to sign into Google Calendar is by using a web browser.
- Click on a calendar event that has a Zoom meeting scheduled for that day.
- If you would like to edit the event, click the pencil icon.
- In case any changes need to be made to the meeting details, please do so.
How do I change the default calendar in Zoom?
Why is my Zoom not connecting to my Google Calendar?
How do I unlink Outlook calendar from Zoom?
- Close all Microsoft Office applications on your computer.
- Click on the Start menu or the Search icon next to it to open the Start menu.
- When you see Apps & features in the search results, enter that in the search field, and then click Apps & features when it appears. it appears in the results.
- The Zoom Plugin for Outlook can be found by scrolling down in the following window.
- Uninstall Zoom Plugin for Outlook by clicking on the Zoom Plugin for Outlook icon.
How do I get rid of Zoom add ons?
- If you are using an Android device, go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Apps button.
- You can find the Zoom app by scrolling down, then tapping on it.
- You can uninstall the program by tapping the Uninstall button.
- As soon as you are asked, Do you want to uninstall this app? You need to click the OK button.
How do I get rid of the Zoom app on my laptop?
Related Articles –