This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
It is required that you create a Google project and configure authentication between it and Zoom for Salesforce, in order to synchronize Zoom Meetings with Google Calendar.
In this table, you will find the information required for authentication, its source, and its use.
|Item||Copy From||Paste To|
|Redirect URL||Salesforce > Visualforce Page > Zoom Details||Google Project|
|Client ID||Google Project||Salesforce > Zoom Config > Google Calendar API Settings|
|Client Secret||Google Project||Salesforce > Zoom Config > Google Calendar API Settings|
|API Key||Google Project||Salesforce > Zoom Config > Google Calendar API Settings|
How to set the Zoom Google Calendar integration to active
- Access Salesforce by logging in to your account.
- Then you will go to the Zoom Configuration page in Salesforce.
- By selecting the Active check box under Google Calendar API Settings, you can enable the integration.
- You will need to save the settings.
How to create a project for the Google Calendar API
- Please sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Create a Project button on the Google Cloud Platform.
- A new project will appear and you will have to give it a name.
- Next, you will have to enable the Google Calendar API.
- In the Credentials section of APIs & Services, click Credentials and then click Oauth consent.
- Enter the name of the application.
- Check the box for Authorized domains and add force.com.
- Click the Save button.
- Once you have clicked on Create credentials and clicked on the OAuth client ID, you should now click Web application.
- Zoom requires the following URL to redirect you to the Zoom website:
- In order to access Visualforce Pages, you need to log into Salesforce.
- Select ZoomDetails in the left menu bar.
- Paste the URL from the address bar into the address bar.
- The Zoom redirect URL will need to be pasted into the Authorized redirect URLs field of your new Google project. Select Create.
How to copy Google project information to Salesforce Zoom configuration
- Make sure that both the client ID and the client secret are copied from the Google project.
- You can paste them into the Salesforce Zoom Config page under the User Google Calendar API Settings section.
- Select Client Credentials under Client Credentials.
- Make sure that the API key under the User Google Calendar API Settings section is copied and pasted into the Salesforce Zoom Configuration page.
- Save the settings.