Zoom allows you to schedule regular webinars on specific dates.
Webinars can be scheduled to occur daily, weekly or monthly.
Requirements for Scheduling a Regular Webinar
- Webinar add-on purchased Pro users
(100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, 10000)
Schedule a regular webinar
- Login with your Zoom account and go to the My Webinar tab.
- Click the schedule webinar at the top of the page to display the schedule webinar page.
- Enter a title for the webinar and enter information as required.
- Select the date, time, duration, and time zone of the first webinar.
- [ Regular webinars to enable the option.
- Select the Repeat option
- Specify the last day if the scheduled event is daily, weekly, or monthly.
You can specify the date or number of times for the webinar.
- Specifies if registration is required.
- If you need to register and have a regular webinar, specify one of the following options:
- Specify the Video, Audio, and Webinar options, and click Save. The Manage Webinar page displays the title of the webinar and an overview of the schedule.
- Click Show Scheduled Items to see a list of all webinar times.
12. On this page, you can edit or delete individual events. You can also add a session.