This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
As part of the webinar registration page, you can customize the color scheme, title, banner, logo, and speaker information, which includes descriptions and images of not more than three speakers, as well as speaker information. The speaker’s information is also included in the email invitation and confirmation emails that are sent to the webinar attendees.
Also, you can include a custom social media description that will be included when your registration link is shared on Facebook or LinkedIn to describe your event in the social media platforms, as well as designate a post attendee URL that will redirect users to from the Zoom launcher page.
When users schedule a webinar that requires registration, they have the option of customizing these settings. Admins have the ability to customize branding settings for webinars at the account-level. The webinar email settings can also be customized by administrators.
This article covers:
- How to access webinar branding settings
- Specific webinar
- Webinar branding settings
- Speaker information
- Post attendee URL
- Social media description
- How to change the language of the registration page
Prerequisites for customizing webinar branding settings
- Add-on for Zoom Webinars
- Registration is required for the webinar
How to access webinar branding settings
- Using the Zoom web portal, sign in to your account.
- Click Webinars from the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
- You can access the webinar by clicking on the title.
- You will find the Branding tab on the left side of the screen.
- The branding settings of the webinar can be customized according to your needs.
Here is how to access all users’ webinar branding settings:
- To edit account settings, sign in as an administrator on the Zoom web portal.
- You can access webinar settings by clicking Account Management in the navigation menu.
- Brand the webinar according to your preferences.
- Only Banner, Logo, and Theme can be customized at the account level. All users in the account will inherit these settings if they are customized. These webinar settings will be customizable by users.
Webinar branding settings
You can customize these settings after gaining access to webinar branding settings or account-level settings:
Registration for webinars is by default titled Webinar Registration. The title of the webinar can be changed by clicking Edit, then clicking Save.
A banner can appear at the top of your invitation page. The following requirements must be met for it to be successful:
- Format: The file format can be GIF, JPG, JPEG, or 24-bit PNG (with alpha/transparency support).
- Dimensions: A recommended size is 640 pixels by 200 pixels, while a maximum size is 1280 pixels by 1280 pixels
- Maximum file size: 1024KB
- In the Banner section, click on the Upload button.
- Select the banner image you want to use on your computer.
As soon as it has been uploaded, it will appear on the registration page. In case your application does not meet the requirements, I would like you to ensure that it does.
Adding a logo to your registration page will display it on the right side. There are several requirements it must meet:
- Format: You can use GIF, JPG/JPEG, or 24-bit PNG (alpha/transparency are allowed).
- Dimensions: The recommended size is 200px by 200px, the maximum size is 600px by 600px.
- Maximum file size: 300KB
- Click Upload under the Logo section.
- Choose the logo from your computer.
The registration page will automatically display it. It must meet the requirements if it does not.
- You can add a speaker by clicking the Add a speaker button in the Speakers section.
- Upload the image of the speaker by clicking Upload, navigating to the portrait, and clicking Open.
- In the speaker’s bio, please include their full name, title, address, and organization.
- Save the file.
- Adding further speakers is as easy as clicking Add another speaker and repeating steps 1-4.
There is a limit of 10 speakers you can provide information for. It is not possible to add another speaker if you have already listed three speakers.
There is also information about the speakers included in the invitation email and the confirmation email sent to attendees of the webinar.
- In emails sent by your account administrator that have been edited on the Webinar Settings page, the speaker information is not included. By editing these email templates and then clicking Restore, the administrator will be able to display the speaker information in these emails.
- The speaker information on the registration page is not visible on mobile browsers, only on desktop browsers.
- You can change the theme by clicking the Change Theme button in the Theme section.
- Choose one of the predefined themes or you can create your own theme by clicking Custom and choosing the colors that you want to use.
You can choose the background, header text, and button color for the background, header text, and buttons using the color controller in the Change Theme dialog that appears when you click Custom which opens the Change Theme dialog.
- Then click on the Save button.
Post attendee URL
As soon as attendees access the webinar by clicking the join link and do not close the launcher window, they will be redirected after 10 minutes to the URL that follows the post-attendee URL. You can follow the steps below in order to set the URL for post-attendees for an individual webinar. It is also possible to set up a post attendee URL on your account for all webinars and meetings. You can find out more by clicking here.
- Select Edit in the section titled Post Attendee URL to edit the URL of the attendee.
- If you would like attendees to be directed to a specific URL, enter it here.
- Then click on the Save button.
A post-webinar survey can also be created, which begins automatically after the webinar concludes. Alternatively, you can link to a survey hosted by a third party by using Zoom’s native survey feature.
Social media share description
- To edit the description of the social media share, go to the Social Media Share Description section.
- Add a personalized description to your social media shares:
- Save the file.
How to change the language of the registration page
Registrants’ Zoom profiles will be displayed in their preferred language when registering for webinars. If the user does not specify a language for the page, it will display in the language of their browser/OS. Zoom’s website has a language change option. Learn how to change it.