There are a number of advantages associated with on-demand webinars, including the ability to schedule a webinar, let people register, and record it automatically in the cloud. Registration will remain open after the webinar and those who register will receive a link to the recorded webinar once it has been uploaded to the cloud. Both live attendees and those registering to watch it later in the future will receive registration information from the host of the event.
Note: A recording registration on-demand will not work with Paypal integration, attendee emails, post-attendee links, or attendee surveys as they do not support on-demand recording registration.
Prerequisites for using On-demand webinars
- Add-on for Zoom Webinars
- The ability to record automatically has been enabled
- Webinar with a one-time registration will be scheduled with a one-time registration
How to schedule an on-demand webinar
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging in to the account.
- Select Webinars from the drop-down menu.
- A new webinar can be scheduled or an existing webinar can be edited.
- There is a checkbox in the Registration section that needs to be selected.
- In the Webinar Options, you will find a button that says Make the webinar available on demand.
Note: It is important to note that unchecking the option to record the webinar automatically will also uncheck the option to view it on demand after the event.
- For new webinars, click on Schedule, or for existing webinars, click on Save.
- You will be able to tell if the webinar is on demand by the video icon that appears in the webinar description and webinar list.
How to host an on-demand webinar
The cloud recording of a webinar you host as an on-demand webinar starts automatically when you start it, as long as the webinar is scheduled as an on-demand webinar. Aside from that, there are no other steps that need to be taken on your part as a host.
How to share an on-demand webinar
It will be possible for users who register for the webinar before it starts to receive a link that will allow them to join the webinar at the time scheduled. If a user registers for a webinar while it is already in progress, they will be sent a link allowing them to join the live webinar. You will be able to view the recording of the webinar if you register after the scheduled date and time.
How to view reports for an on-demand webinar
There is a location in Webinar Reporting where you can view the registrants, attendees, and other information for your webinar. If you would like to learn more about webinar reporting, please visit our webinar reporting page. My Recordings allows you to see who has signed up to watch the webinar recording and who has registered to view it.
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into the Zoom web portal.
- Click on the Recording tab.
- The webinar topic will appear when you click on it.
- To view the list of registrants, click on View Registrants.
- There will be three tabs at the top of the screen that will display information about the registrant: Pending Approval, Approved, and Denied.
- Pending Approval: Please make sure that you check the box next to any users that you would like to approve. Please click the Approve button to complete the process. If you want to deny any users, check the box next to their names. If you want to deny, click on the Deny button.
- Approved: This section contains a list of all users who are allowed to view the recording and who have access to it.
Read it also –
|Managing A Hubs On Demand Recordings In Zoom App|
|On Demand Recording In Zoom App|
How to edit registration settings
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your Zoom username and password.
- Click on the Recordings tab.
- Click on the topic that you would like to learn more about.
- To change the registration settings, click the Registration Settings button.
- On-demand settings can be accessed by clicking this button.
- Approval: Select whether you would like to allow registrants to view the recorded session automatically as soon as they register, or if you would like to approve registrants to view the recording manually after they register.
- Notification: When someone registers to view the recording, you can choose whether you would like to receive an email if they register to do so.
- Other options: On the registration page for the recording, you will have the choice whether you would like social sharing buttons to be displayed. There will be buttons that will let you share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn with your friends.
- Questions: The question tab allows you to adjust which fields will be displayed and which will be required during the registration process when someone registers to view the recording.
- Custom Questions: It is possible to add custom questions to the registration form for viewers to answer when they register to view the recording.
- Once you have completed the process, click on Save All.
Frequently Asked Question
What does On Demand Zoom webinar mean?
How do I Zoom in on demand recording?
- In order to access the recordings you made during a Zoom meeting, log into your Zoom account and click on the Recordings tab.
- To view the recording that you would like to make on demand, click on the topic of the meeting that you would like to watch.
- Once you have clicked Share, a new window will appear.
- You will need to select the Viewers need to register in order to watch the videos checkbox by clicking the Share Settings link under the Video Sharing section. Please click on the Save button to save your changes.
- There will now be an option to watch the recording on demand.