When scheduling a meeting that requires registration, participants will need to register their email address, name, other items, and custom questions.
- The type of host user must be Pro (Pro) or higher.
- Meetings with registration enabled can not use PMI (Personal Meeting ID).
Schedule a meeting that requires registration
- Log in to your Zoom profile and select the My Meetings tab.
- A list of scheduled meetings is displayed.
You can also add a subscription feature when you create a new meeting. You can correct
Check the [Required] box of the item of [Registration].
- After scheduling the meeting, the Branding and Invite Participant sections appear.
- The Participant Invitations section contains the link to the meeting and a list of registrants. You can also set the
meeting registration type to ” automatic approval ” or ” manual approval “.
who has registered for automatic approval will receive information on how to participate.
- Manually Approving
Hosts need to approve registrants on the Manage Meetings page.
After scheduling, the host can check
- As a host, you can enable / disable email notification when someone registers .
- You can not authorize registration after the scheduled meeting time has passed.
- Participants who have approved can be rejected later.
- You can also accept a rejected participant.
In the ” Branding ” section, you can customize your registration page with a banner or logo.
- Banners and logos can be uploaded by clicking Upload.
You can create a registrant list for a specific meeting.
You can also duplicate invitations emailed to the registrant.
Click on a registrant’s name to view additional information about that person.
You can configure the registration process by changing registration questions and additional registration settings.
You can also choose which questions you need to register. You can also create custom questions.