You can install the Zooms room software on a Windows PC with touchscreen and then start / join a meeting using the built-in touchscreen controller or another iPad or Android controller.
There is also a whiteboard in the Zoom room for touch. After starting a whiteboard session, you can invite participants to a meeting to view and annotate the whiteboard.
In order to make the display for touch the ZoomRooms
- Zoom Room for Windows version 4.0.44731.0823
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher with touch screen
- Touch driver installed on the computer
- Single display only
- The home screen of the Zoom Room for Touch gives you access to the integrated whiteboard and the controls needed to start or join a meeting as well as other users can share the screen.
- If a meeting room is associated with a calendar resource, the home screen also displays a list of meetings scheduled for the meeting room.
- If the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, those meetings are associated with the Start button.
- You can start a scheduled meeting. Once you have a meeting, you can use the integrated meeting controller.
It is used in the same way as the Zoom Rooms controller.
Start or join a meeting
<Start of meeting>