You can install the Zooms room software on a Windows PC with touchscreen and then start / join a meeting using the built-in touchscreen controller or another iPad or Android controller.
There is also a whiteboard in the Zoom room for touch. After starting a whiteboard session, you can invite participants to a meeting to view and annotate the whiteboard.
In order to make the display for touch the ZoomRooms
- Zoom Room for Windows version 4.0.44731.0823
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher with touch screen
- Touch driver installed on the computer
- Single display only
- The home screen of the Zoom Room for Touch gives you access to the integrated whiteboard and the controls needed to start or join a meeting as well as other users can share the screen.
- If a meeting room is associated with a calendar resource, the home screen also displays a list of meetings scheduled for the meeting room.
- If the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, those meetings are associated with the Start button.
- You can start a scheduled meeting. Once you have a meeting, you can use the integrated meeting controller.
It is used in the same way as the Zoom Rooms controller.
Start or join a meeting
<Start of meeting>
Using the Whiteboard in the Zoom Room for Touch
In-meeting controls in the Zoom room for touch
How to install Zoom Rooms (including Apple ID setting)
Zoom Rooms Controller Features
How to set up Zoom Rooms for Touch in 10 minutes
Use the whiteboard with Zoom Rooms for Touch
Zoom Rooms kiosk settings