If you need to sign out of Zoom and sign back using a different account, follow the steps below to sign in.
- Zoom desktop client on Windows or Mac OS
- Zoom iOSor Android app ( installable on Apple App Store and Google Play )
- Open the Zoom application.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right.
- You can select Switch Account.
- Enter your email address and password and click Sign In. You can also sign in using
Google, Facebook, or SSO (single sign-on).
Note: If you’re signed in to multiple Google accounts, you can choose which account to use to sign in to Zoom .
- Open the Zoom client.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign In.
Sign in to the desired account using your company email or the email you used when you signed up for Zoom. You can also sign in using SSO, Google, or Facebook.
- [User] I want to delete my account
- I don’t want to be able to sign out from the Zoom rooms home screen.
- How do I change my account email address?
- Login with google
- [Administrator] Change user password