This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
With a regular paid license, you can hold a Zoom meeting with up to 100 professional licenses, 300 business licenses, and 500 enterprise licenses.
A large meeting license is a license that allows you to increase the number of participants in a meeting that you can attend. When you assign a large meeting license to a user, the assigned user can hold a Zoom meeting with up to 500 or 1000 people. Account owners or administrators can add this feature to users with paid licenses.
Content of this article:
- Assign licenses for large meetings to users
- Use large meetings
- Pro license for users with large meeting add-ons assigned
Note: You cannot assign the Large Meeting add-on to Basic users.
Assign licenses for large meetings to users
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- [ User Management ]> [ Users] and click.
- Find the user to whom you want to assign the license.
- At the end of the user entry [ Edit ]and then click.
5.This will open a window where you can select the license you want to assign. Check ” Large Meeting “.
- If the participant size is not automatically selected, select the license size radio button.
- [ Save ]
- The license is now applied to the user and ready to use.
Use large meetings
Users assigned a large meeting license can hold meetings with an expanded number of people without any special settings.
- Inactive speaker mode, you can scroll left or right to see all participants. Click here for details on active speakers.
- The gallery view can display up to 49video participants per page. Click here for details on the gallery view.
- [Administrator] License allocation
- [Administrator] User management
- Introduction to Breakout Room
- What is the difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Rooms?
- How do I change my account email address?