Can you play games on Zoom with friends?
Messing around while on the clock just became a little more fun. You can actually play games on Zoom while you are waiting around a meeting to start! It may sound funny, but a lot of people are looking for ways to make their meetings a little more lively, and this is certainly one way that some people have found it possible to get more out of the time that they spend in meetings.
If you’re interested in playing different casino games, visit Gaming City.
Types of Games You May Enjoy
There is a game out there for every preference. No matter what type of game appeals the most to you, it is possible that you can find it available and start to enjoy the experience of being among your friends as you engage with your all-time favorite games on Zoom. For example, people have already found great pleasure in playing things like:
- Live Game Night Poker – Enjoy a few rounds of everyone’s favorite gambling card game (minus the gambling) with up to 10 of your closest friends as you begin your journey into the world of live game night poker. It may be exactly the kind of experience that you need to have in order to get the most out of your next Zoom meeting. At the very least, you should make sure that you are trying to make your Zoom experience more fun and more enjoyable than it usually is.
- Heads Up – This game has been promoted by Ellen Degeneres and others. It is a fun game where a group of people can see a particular word and try to act it out in a way where the one person left out of loop can understand. It is certainly a challenging game, and that is what makes it so fun. Those who have played such games will be sure to tell you that they can get a lot of enjoyment out of something like this when they are given the chance to try it out.
How To Play Zoom Games
It is not as though you automatically have access to Zoom games just because you log in to your account. No, you will need to take a few steps to make sure you are able to get the games that you want pulled up on your Zoom channel right away. Make sure you get this set up ahead of time so you aren’t left wondering what to do the next time you get caught in the middle of a rather boring Zoom meeting. It can happen to the best of us, and it is always best to avoid making yourself overly bored with the details of a Zoom meeting when you would rather be doing literally anything else.
Here are a few steps to take to bring some of those fun games to a Zoom meeting near you:
- Download the Latest Version of Zoom – You need to be sure that you are using the very latest version as games are a new addition to what Zoom has to offer.
- Log in to Your Zoom Account – Just log in as you normally would.
- Install Zoom Apps from the Games Category – Zoom needs to know that you are looking to play games on their system. The only way that it can recognize this to be the case is if you take the time to install the games part of your Zoom app so you can participate in these games whenever you need to.
- Search for the Particular Games that You Want to Play – You will need to add the specific games that you wish to play to your list. You can install them so that you don’t have to worry about trying to hunt them down at a later time. They should all be available to you whenever you are ready to start the next game.
- Start Your Zoom Meeting Like Normal – Go ahead and start up a Zoom meeting as you normally would.
- Click the Zoom Apps in the Bottom Corner to Begin the Game – This will start another round of the game for you.
- Once all Options have Been Selected, the Game Can Begin – The host will set all of the game options for the poker rounds, and the game can begin.
It can be a lot of fun to play some games like this with the type of people that you usually spend time with on Zoom. Keep this in mind when you are looking at how to best spend your Zoom meetings.